Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

17 Weeks!!!

This week there is no picture only because we are looking forward to sharing the next ultrasound pictures later this week!!!

How far along? 17 weeks!

Total weight gain: None really I'm staying steady at 149 lbs :(

Maternity clothes? Yes and no. I am in many ways but in others because my weight gain has been non existent really it's hard to keep up my pants so i've been make shifting my old jeans to work for now. 

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: Good :) for the most part. Looking forward to my son's tooth coming in fully so I can sleep a full night!

Best moment this week: getting to take my husband out for his birthday just us! no kids, no drama just us!

Miss anything? Nope I'm loving everything!

Movement: Yes! Especially when I lay on my left side this little one kicks up a storm! I'm loving it though!

Food cravings: BBQ!!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Gender: We find out on thursday!!! We can't wait!!

Labor signs: No just those annoying braxton hicks :(

Symptoms: Stretching of my stomach is a little painful and the back pain sucks but it's all worth it!  

Belly button in or out? In for now :)

Wedding rings on or off? Off for sure!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but verrrrry emotional and I can snap at an instant on some things that truly don't deserve my time at all, including people. 

Looking forward to: Finding out if it's gonna be a little miss or mister!!!

No comments: