Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Apology

To the parties in whom I have hurt with my words, 

I owe you  a sincere apology for bringing up such a personal situation from you life and bring it to the public's knowledge. It was never my intention to hurt or upset anyone by my actions. While my intentions may have been good hearted I understand that it was not my place and I should have never done it. 
While I have caused this unpleasant experience, I am able to see where I went wrong. I believe acquiring this insight will allow me to learn and grow and prevent similar issues in the future. I know my words can only do so much especially since my previous actions have cause so much pain. While I'm not asking for things to go to the way they once were I am asking you look into your heart when the time is right and see if there is room in there to forgive me for this action. Again I am truly sorry for any hurt and pain I have caused you by making the previous statement.   

Sincerely,

Chanda Goodsell 








No comments: