Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

11 Weeks down.....only 29 MORE to go!



How far along? 11 Weeks!!

Total weight gain: At this time I'm refusing to step on the scale. Not because I'm watching my figure bahahahaha but because I've had a very difficult time keeping down food and I know if I see I have truly lost weight its only going to stress me out. Why stress out when I really need to relax and focus on foods I can keep down right now to try and feed this baby!!!!

Maternity clothes? OH YES YES YES!!!! Now if that awesome deal I found on walmart.com would just get here with my jeans I'll be a happy camper!!! (FYI: WALMART MATERNITY SECTION YOU CAN CHOOSE 2 STYLES FROM A VARIETY OF JEANS FOR ONLY 27.00!!!! YES THATS RIGHT 27.00!!! NOW OF COURSE THERE IS SHIPPING AND ALL BUT STILL ITS  NOT MUCH AND YOU CAN'T GET MATERNITY JEANS 1 PAIR FOR 27.00 SO 2 IS MY KINDA DEAL!!!!)

Stretch marks? None but the belly and sides are really starting to itch so ive had to lotion about 3 times a day now to help prevent them!

Sleep: There is no such thing lol well not at night at least! But when nap time comes during the day this mommy is out! 

Best moment this week: Receiving baby items in the mail!!! Later this week  I will be posting pictures!!!

Miss anything?Sushi! Oh goodness how I miss it.

Movement: No but I can't wait to see and feel that first real hard kick :)

Food cravings: Still root beer floats!! They are amazing and I can't get enough!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Right now basically everything! But I just got some preggie drops and I must say that they are helping and helped me keep down my dinner which is a first for the whole week!! WOOT HOOT WAY TO GO PREGGIE DROPS!!!

Gender: Not sure yet but when we do we WILL be telling!!!

Labor signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Nausea! Very badly! I had some with KT Lou and then really NONE with Wyatt. Which makes me think its a girl.  Now the joys of the boobs getting bigger and making things fit bad again! Oh JOYS! But luckily I finally found a comfortable  bra that is also a nursing bra and has some more stretch room when needed. Thank goodness!!! Other symptoms include fatigue (I still don't have my energy back) and crazy mood swings.  God bless my husband right now because he must be made of some strong stuff to not leave me the way I've been acting lately!   I am SUPER emotional and feel totally out of control when it comes to my mood, it's like a yo-yo and I've had to stop reading the news or watching anything sad on TV because I go into total meltdown mode :(  It's horrible!  

Belly button in or out? In! But it doesn't look like for long!!! :)

Wedding rings on or off? It's a mix right now some days I can some days I can't 

Happy or moody most of the time: Oh moody for sure!!!

Looking forward to: Eating like a normal person again :) and being able to take medicine for a cough. Right now I have a cough and it's so hard to just do tea with honey and lemon! It's not helping and I miss being able to lay down with coughing :(

No comments: