Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

12 Weeks... Last week of the first trimester!!!! WOOT HOOT!!!

This week there is no belly progression shot! Mainly because I had an amazing time at a friends baby shower on Sunday and we took a super cute picture of her, myself and another great friend of ours that is pregnant as well.   By taking this picture it meant so much to me to have this keepsake and be able to share in this short time we are all pregnant together with two of my best friends! 


I do however have all the fun updates for this week!!!!! 

How far along? 12 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: I'm at 153.6 lbs right now. I'm slowly starting to gain back the weight that I lost due to all the morning sickness/ ALL DAY sickness!!! and nausea that made me not want to eat at all. 

Maternity clothes? All the time! The only time I'm not in them is when I'm able to lounge at home and then I'm in sweatpants. 

Stretch marks? Nothing new! Thanks to that awesome husband of mine who lathers my back, hips and belly every night in lotion.

Sleep: Better now that I have new pregnancy pillow. Although the hubby isn't to thrilled that I'm taking up more of the bed :)

Best moment this week: The hubby getting me pickles and skittles without me even asking him :)

Miss anything? Wearing my Iowa Hawkeye gear. None of it fits so I have nothing for football season :(  I hope this isn't a bad season because of it! 

Movement:  We did notice tonight that my stomach was moving and it wasn't just my breathing movements so we are getting very excited!!!

Food cravings: Skittles, pickles and Coke. I know it's a bad thing but I am limiting my sugar and caffeine intake. I was told not to just stop it so I'm following orders and making sure I don't consume too much

Anything making you queasy or sick:  The only thing I can't handle is chicken. All that keeps running through my head with it is the one possible slimmy spot that hasn't been cooked all the way. I just can't do it yet. BUT I have been able to eat red meat! I'm so happy I can finally handle something!!

Gender: Not sure yet but we have narrowed down names for the little one either way!

Labor signs: Nope. THANK GOODNESS!!!

Symptoms: Morning sickness is definitely gone - phew!  And my energy is slowly but surely coming back.  I have days where I feel totally normal and like "myself" and then some days I still get super tired.  So it varies! 

Belly button in or out? In! But surely not for long! This will be a first for mine to come out. :)

Wedding rings on or off? Off. I keep trying to put it on and it's not working! 

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm mostly happy but I do have those emotional times as well. Just not as much as I was. 

Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment next week! I can't wait to see our little one again!



Tomorrow I will be posting all the fun pictures of the baby furniture I re-did to have it all grey, white and yellow. Our little one's color scheme! I can't wait to share them with you all!!

No comments: