Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

16 weeks!





My amazing husband got me this shirt. It say Keep Calm and Let GOODSELL Handle It. Thank goodness he did get it for me because with football season finally here this is the only black and gold shirt I have that fits over this little belly of mine.  LOVE HIM!! 






How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain:  I am actually losing weight again due to my appetite not being there and it being hard to force food down me. 

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: I'm trying hard to get as much as I can. With Katie now going to be at school during the days I shouldn't get as worn out as quickly as I was.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick FOR SURE! for the first time. 

Miss anything?Being able to do things around the house and with Wyatt without my back killing me the next day.

Food cravings:  Sweets!!! Im in love with everything sweet right now!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope I have finally gotten over my chicken issues and thank goodness because I missed chicken wings!!

Gender: Finding out in 11 days!!!!!

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Back pains and stomach stretch pains but other than that pretty normal. 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? real one off fake one on. 

Happy or moody most of the time: A mixture of both :)  

Looking forward to: A night out with the hubby next saturday just him and I for his birthday!!

No comments: