Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

14 weeks and feeling so much better!!!

This week instead of me doing a belly shot (since we just did an update this past thursday with a belly shot) We thought of showing a picture of our little one for you all to see. Well a couple :)




Take your guesses on what the gender is :)


How far along? 14 Weeks 3 days!!!!!!

Total weight gain:  :( Sadly I am still having issues gaining weight. Hopefully now that I am able to stay hydrated easier  I might be able to gain weight with some yummy food!!!!

Maternity clothes? YES! Although I'm having a hard time keeping the jeans up even with the fully belly band. still trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear to my women's gathering on Thursday night that isn't going to fall off of me :(

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well and the crazy pregnancy dreams have started. Believe me I knew they were getting crazy when I was going into labor in a bathroom.. I know not strange but the next part is! And who is there to take me to the hospital since the hubby was trying to put our son (who requires a wheelchair to be mobile) in a geo metro along with himself and the wheel chair.....  OH YES ladies most of you have heard of this lady and I actually used to work with her (FYI when I did we were waitress's) It was none other than the teen mom herself... Farrah Abraham.. Not more first choice of who I would want when I'm delivering :(

Best moment this week: Realizing that I have and will have all of the baby's stuff bought by the beginning of October (besides clothes) but this includes: Car seat, bouncer, swing, rock and play, a couple bottles (for when baby is a few months old) drying rack and all the cloth diapers the little one is gonna need from birth to potty training!  All with gift cards that I earned and not a cent out of our monthly income! Go US! 

Miss anything?Clear skin for sure! I am breaking out constantly and it's like living jr high all over again :(

Food cravings:  Sweets!!! Im in love with everything sweet right now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just the chicken! Thank goodness because I've been devouring everything in sight!!!!! Poor nick doesn't know what hit our house when he leaves for work we have a ton of stuff when he comes home the trash can is full of packaging :)

Gender: No idea but a part of me still thinks girl but my daughter's choice has changed to a boy so now i'm kinda wondering if she is right or not. They say kid's know a lot more than we do when it comes to these things. 

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: I am definitely feeling a lot better this week and a lot more energetic. I'm beginning to feel more like myself and 2nd trimester-ish! I'm still very emotional but maybe not as bad as last week.  Hormonal acne is going strong, as I mentioned before.  And I have had 1 or 2 episodes of heartburn but I'm not sure if this is pregnancy related or not yet!  I did have it pretty bad in my last pregnancy so I'm not looking forward to that! Although I was told I can't do any workout's or 5k walks until after baby is here. This is hard for me because I had to miss the Epilepsy walk for my son and I will have to miss the breast cancer walk for my mom and a great friend Reanee! 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? The fake set on but only when I'm leaving the house. Otherwise I just go without. My kids and hubby know were married :)

Happy or moody most of the time: A mixture of both :)  

Looking forward to: Finding out what this little one's gender is on September 11th!!!!!


No comments: