Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

He's Impacted Me Greatly.........But Will Never Know.

   There is one person who has greatly impacted my life but he has n clue. The man I speak of is my brother in law, my husbands brother.

   Most people would go on and on about all the good times they and the person thats impacted their lives have had. Mine is such a different story but one that has made me respect, honor, and feel truly blessed to call him not only an amazing military man but one amazing brother in law!

   When D and I first met we would joke around and he would tease me. Everyone said that meant he was okay with  me. That felt AWESOME!!! I knew how much D liking me meant to Nick. He cares so much what his brother thinks about all aspects of his life that it was amazing to know I was accepted.

   I truly am the one who made our relationship go from that to one of which he doesn't say a word to me anymore :( Around 5-6 years ago I was incredibly stupid and hurt my husband, then boyfriend and by doing so we split up. I really thought that was it that was the end of us. Due to me hurting him D got mad and wanted Nick to have nothing to do with me. Of course Nick had other plans and wanted to work things out. Thank goodness!

   We got back together and a few months later we found out we were expecting our daughter. Things we going good. D still wasn't talking to me but he wasn't going out of his way to upset me so I just sat by and let him be him and me be me. I figured one day we'd talk again. I just wasn't sure when.

   D was there when Kt was born and got to hold her shortly after. It was a great night! Sadly when KT was only 6 months old we had to travel to see off D as he was getting shipped over seas due to his military duty.

   On that trip post pardon depression had stepped in and pretty much consumed me but I had refused to take that as the truth. It showed hard and it upset the whole family. 2 Weeks after we got back Nick did what was best for him and kt and moved out and we fought for custody of her. It was that day that I found out D even dealing with about to go over seas helped Nick get things in place to move out and for the lawyer. I was so upset with him on this and at that time I never wanted to see or talk to him again and I never wanted Kt to see or talk to him either.  Of course everything that had happened my emotions were running wild. Now as I look back all I want to do is hug him and thank him!

   It made me realize that day what I truly wanted in my life, who I wanted i my life and I busted my butt every day ti get back Nick and Kt. In that process we created Wj.

   Now even though D doesn't talk to me I love him. He has been such a positive influence in my life and if I could I would hug him and thank him everyday for everything. He helped me work so hard to get what I want in my life. He's been amazing and I thank God everyday for all the trials and tribulations he has been there through, Yes he's been on nicks side through everything but he's always there for nick! Such an amazing guy and I'm so blessed to have him be my brother in law.

   Only he will never know how I feel.

No comments: